Date: 18th July, Tuesday
Detoxification and drainage is a fundamental principle in BioRegulatory Systems Medicine (BrSM). This webinar will present an overview of the current view of the role of toxins in health and disease and will illustrate the use of BrSM to effectively assist Detoxification and Drainage.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How toxins have specific effects on organs, the immune response, hormonal regulation, metabolism, the microbiome and mitochondrial disease.
- About how to minimise the negative health impacts of environmental toxins by avoidance as well as supporting the major organs of elimination.
- How applying the principles, practices and products of BrSM can provide a safe and effective solution to the removal of toxins from the body.
- Certificate for 1 CPE / 1 Hour
- Eco friendly PDF notes available to download
- Unlimited access to replay available until 31st December 2017
AUD incl. GST
*discounts available for
1 Hour + Live Q&A
CPE: 1 point
Accredited & Recognised by ASBRM, ANPA & CMA
You will be redirected to bWellness, booking agent website
Presented by: Dr David Leischeid, BSc, PhD, ND
All prices are in AUD and incl. GST
accredited & recognised by ASBRM, ANPA & CMA
This webinar is recognised for continuing education and development points with various associations. Please enquire with your individual association for more details.
7.00 pm ACST
9.30 pm NZST