Date: 19th September, Tuesday
Stress, Central Sensitivity Syndromes (CSS), and Fibromyalgia each have a common ground. This webinar will illustrate how these conditions are connected and will educate practitioners on how to most effectively use a BioRegulatory Systems Medicine (BrSM) approach in treating these conditions.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What defines CSS and how it overlaps with other conditions and factors contributing to its development
- About the significance of allostasis and the allostatic load and its relationship to stress, chronic pain, inflammation and fibromyalgia
- How to use BrSM as a treatment approach for these conditions to restore the body’s self-regulating mechanisms
- Case studies to provide practical insights into the treatment methods.
- Certificate for 1 CPE / 1 Hour
- Eco friendly PDF notes available to download
- Unlimited access to replay available until 31st December 2017
AUD incl. GST
*discounts available for
1 Hour + Live Q&A
CPE: 1 point
Accredited & Recognised by ASBRM, ANPA & CMA
You will be redirected to bWellness, booking agent website
Presented by: Dr Natalie Tsoalkis, M Dip Hom, M Tech Chiro
All prices are in AUD and incl. GST
accredited & recognised by ASBRM, ANPA & CMA
This webinar is recognised for continuing education and development points with various associations. Please enquire with your individual association for more details.
7.00 pm ACST
9.30 pm NZST